Monday, January 21, 2013

Hi! Nice to meet you!

Thanks for taking the time to give a read! Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Rebekah, yes, with a "K". Why, thank you! I'm kinda partial to that spelling too :)

As I have just embarked on my third decade, a lot of things have changed for me. My wonderful husband and I have welcomed our first child, Caleb, into our lives. He was born Easter morning, 2012. He was conceived through IVF after 4 hard, unsuccessful years of trying on our part. We decided that I wouldn't return to my full time job once my maternity leave was up. Now I work from home part time. Being a work-at-home-mom is far more difficult, time-consuming and rewarding than my previous career in music publishing ever was. I have no regrets.

I have a passion for many things and enjoy figuring out the most efficient and best way to do them. I hope you'll join me as I journey through all the things I love and discover, along with me, how do you do it?



No comments:

Post a Comment