Saturday, May 24, 2014

Philly Art Museum and J. Crew OOTD

The nice thing about having people visit is you get to take them to do touristy things in your own town that you don't usually think to do. First off, let's look at the Outfit Of The Day:


// Thrifted Bootcut 7 For All Mankind Jeans //
// Thrifted polka dot scarf //

And here I am at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. 



They had a special exhibit of Korean art.


This is from the famous scene in Rocky where he runs up the art museum steps.


And now, a few paintings that caught my eye.

Thomas Eakins
 

Renoir


Van Gogh


Picasso


This one was especially cool. I know enough about Modern Art to get thoroughly weirded out by it, but this one caught my eye instead of turning my stomach. First is an up close view of the painting. 


And then from across the room.




Hope you enjoyed my stylish Philly art tour as much as I did!









No comments:

Post a Comment